Quality Management System
- Determines the processes required by the quality management system and how these processes will be applied in all units.
- Determines the order and interaction of the processes
- Determines the criteria and methods required to ensure effective implementation and control of these processes within the process documentation
Application of Processes
- The availability of the resources and information required to support the implementation and monitoring of these processes is ensured by the Senior Management of ONUR KIMYA.
- ONUR KİMYA, performs its analysis by following these processes periodically.
- It carries out the activities required to achieve the planned objectives and continuously improve these processes as defined in the processes and procedures.
ISO 9001 and 9004 Certificates
GIt is prepared based on ISO 9001 and ISO 9004 which can be used independently and prepared to complement each other.
Documentation prepared according to ISO 9001 Standard; It specifies the requirements of a quality management system to be used by the organization for internal purposes, certification or contract purposes. It focuses on the effectiveness of the quality management system in meeting customer requirements.